September 09, 2009 10:51 AM / Updated: September 13, 2013 07:35 PM
Categories: Home, Top of Home Page Text, How to Log In
Greetings! I hope you're all doing well this week. Thanks to everyone who has signed up on stctc.org! The process may be a bit cumbersome, but it's what we have. Going forward, we'll be tweaking things left and right to make everything easier for all! (Of course, we cannot please all people all the time!)
Here are instructions for using the Image Editor, which allows you to add a photo or picture to your profile.
Using Firefox may help!
If your image file type is in uppercase, switch it to lowercase before uploading.
How to Upload a Photo
- Go to Images, then click Image Editor. The Image Editor opens.
- Click Browse. The Image Manager opens.
- Click Upload. The Upload dialog box opens.
- Click Choose Files.
- Select the photo you want to upload from your computer to the stctc.org server.
- Click upload to server. Your photo will appear.
NOTE: If the Upload dialog box does not completely open, you may need to download the current version of Flash from Adobe.com (it's free).
How to Add a Photo to Your Profile
- Open the image editor and click Browse.
- Navigate to your photo, and double-click it. The photo name appears in the Image field in the Image Editor.
- Click the save icon (looks like a diskette... it's below the Image field, on the left). Your photo will appear in My Gallery Editor.
- Click Set Default.
- Check it out!! That photo should appear in your profile!